Tuesday, December 29, 2009

360 Profile Help Needed!!! Wooooo!(shocker)?

So, like this question has been asked a million times, I know. How do I make my 360 profile my default profile?! I've clicked the 2nd AND 3rd circle thingy and it still doesn't worked. It has been over 24 hours, too, so I don't wanna hear the "Wait for 24 hours" bull harkie. Someone list all of the techniques that I can try to make it my default profile!! Please and thankiez! =]



360 Profile Help Needed!!! Wooooo!(shocker)?famous myspace





Hey! I'm sure this isn't what you want to hear either, but it only took a few minutes to manually enter the info. I cant help you with the circle thingy. Just open your 360 in a separate window while your yahoo profile is open in another so you can be sure they match. I know its not as easy as the circles, but it will give you the results you're looking for with a lot less frustration. Hope i helped a little.... Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin