Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Xbox 360 profile question?

i started playing my 360 offline before i got live.so now i have almost 2000 achievement points on my offline profile and only 40 on my online profile.so my question is,is there a way to merge the two profiles together.or can i buy a memory card and move the files to it and then to my online profile.thanks for any help.



Xbox 360 profile question?best myspace





I don't think you can merge the two together, but idk. Why wouldn't you have just used your offline profile when you went online? Why did you create a completely seperate profile? When I got Live, I just used the same profile, but I had to change the name is all.



Xbox 360 profile question?hot myspace myspace.com



for 1009304912$ ill tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin