Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I think I know how profile views on Myspace work but I'm not sure?

I believe multiple views by the same user counts! For instance, I have two Myspace accounts. When I log into my secondary profile and look at my primary one, my profile view on my primary one would go up by one.



So if you look at someone's profile for the first time today, their profile view would go up by one. If you sign out and sign in and view their profile again, it would go up by two.



I believe multiple views by the same user counts- even if they are using the same PC. I think each log in is a unique profile view......what do you think?



I think I know how profile views on Myspace work but I'm not sure?myspace icons





each time someone views your profile, you get a profile view!



it just doesn't count when your viewing your own page



I think I know how profile views on Myspace work but I'm not sure?myspace background myspace.com



yes each time u look as some one profile their count goes up by one
Agreed and that is exactly how the profile viewing count is done.
It likely does a count of IPs to view your profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin