Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Decorating Youtube Profile..?

I want to decorate my Youtube profile more. Like I put all my information and stuff, but I want to put designs on it. I don't want to put this on, but you know how they have that ribbon they put on Youtube where it says "Put this if you know someone who has diabetes, like Nick Jonas" and it's made up of letters and symbols from the keyboard. Here's another example, and this profile is not mine. I'm sorry if it's your profile, but I just randomly found it:



http://youtube.com/user/JoNaSbRoThErSl



See how they have "I (heart) JB" made of symbols and letters? Well, where can I find designs like that on the internet so I can design my profile to make it look cooler?



Decorating Youtube Profile..?myspace code





Well that stuff is called "ASCII ART."



You can Google that to find whatever kinds of "text art" you want. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin