Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Xbox 360 Profile Error (Pretty Bad)?

Recently, my main profile that is connected to Xbox Live appears to have been wiped of all data, but the profile itself still exists. It allows me to go on Live, but all game data is gone, and when I try to download something, it gives me the error code that means I do not have enough hard drive space (even though I have about 7 gigs). Also, when I load certain games, it automatically signs me out so I can't even use that profile. Then, when I try to sign back in, the game freezes. It also reverts back to the default theme and will not allow me to change it. However, it is worth noting that all of my offline profiles work perfectly.



My Xbox also occasionally makes this loud whizzing noise and shuts off briefly after startup. Could this have caused the problem?



Has anyone experienced similar problems or have a solution? If I were to get a new 360 (who knows if this is covered by warranty), would I be able to transfer this account? Any help is greatly appreciated.



Xbox 360 Profile Error (Pretty Bad)?myspace codes





I would call Microsoft, if you're paying for their Xbox Live service and not receiving it. I doubt they'll be able to bring back your game data, but perhaps you have a hard drive failure that's covered under warranty. Good luck!



~Scottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin