Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Why is it that the skin profile I copied and pasted does not appear when I view my friendster profil

I want to beautify my friendster profile by copying css codes from various websites but everytime I copy and paste it on the css editor box and try to view my profile, I cannot see it. even tried to apply the customized skin profile but I can only see the skin when I view my profile but when I try to save and view it again, it does not appear anymore. It goes back to the original profile screen which is blank. Is there any problems with my settings? Hope you can help me coz I really want to have a cool frienster skin profile. Thank you!!!



Why is it that the skin profile I copied and pasted does not appear when I view my friendster profile?music myspace





you mean layout? well how about refreshing it, or the css code your using is not available

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin