Sunday, December 6, 2009

I have a regular profile and a 360 profile. how do i make my 360 my default profile?

My regular yahoo profile and my 360 profile are under two different names. I want to make my 360 profile my only profile. How can I do this?



I have a regular profile and a 360 profile. how do i make my 360 my default profile?bad girls club





Click the "Settings" link on the top right of your 360 page %26gt;Basic info %26gt;scroll down to "Yahoo Identity display" %26gt;select the 2nd or 3rd option near "Display me as" and save.



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-1qCkw2Eha...



I have a regular profile and a 360 profile. how do i make my 360 my default profile?school myspace myspace.com



I'll tell you how I have mine done. I have my MAIN Yahoo ID...which is an sbcglobal.net account. If you've ever had one of those, then you know that your Yahoo ID is your email address...I don't want everyone to see that , so I created a SUB profile under that MAIN Yahoo ID. The SUB profile is the one that I use for my 360 page. Just go to your 360 page and click on SETTINGS. In BASIC INFO..scroll down to where it says YAHOO IDENTITY DISPLAY. Find the name that your Profile is for and select it. To have it make your 360 profile be the DEFAULT profile...choose either the 2nd or the 3rd option, either one. Then activate the simple URL to that page by check marking the box for that. Then click SAVE. That should make your profile come up as your 360 profile when someone clicks on your name to view your profile.



Hope this all made sense and helped you out!
In your 360, click on "Settings". Under "Yahoo identity display", click the checkbox for "Activate my Simple URL".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin