Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Change profile pic?

OK...color me blond. I HATE the new Yahoo photo crap! HOW DO I CHANGE THE PROFILE PIC?? I can get 360 changed, but when I try to change the main profile pic, it redirects to the yahoo photos main page, and trying to delete yields the same result. I can't seem to find an option to set a pic from this new program to my profile pic. What am I missing? This sucks A$$! Help, please.



Change profile pic?funny myspace





actually everyone has been having the same problem adding or changing their profile pics if you are using a Yahoo USA account..those files get corrupted for some reason..their is a way to slightly change the URL used to change your pic, if youd like to know that message me if u like~



Change profile pic?icons for myspace myspace.com



inmybiasedopinionyalookok

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin