Sunday, December 6, 2009

How do I change profile associated with my groups?

I have a 360 profile that is associated with all the groups I belong to. I don't care for all the extra stuff with the 360, so I made a new profile, and will be deleting my 360 profile after I have all my contacts and group info switched over. I would like to know how to change the profile I am associated with to my groups. Will I need to unsubscribe under the 360 profile and re-subscribe with new profile, or is there an easier way to go about this?



Any help will be greatly appreciated.



How do I change profile associated with my groups?icons for myspace





Go to each group home page and click on "edit profile"



there it will give you the choice of which Yahoo profile



of yours to use for each group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin