Sunday, December 6, 2009

How can I get my profile to update?

I have added some additional information to my profile (News, Hobbies,etc.) and saved it under my default profile (I only have one.). However, when I'm in a chat room and I click on my own name and view my profile, it still shows the old version of the profile. None of the updated material is showing up. When I check my profile again in the edit area, it has the updates already. If anyone has any suggestions as to why this is happening and how to fix it please send them. Also, I can't seem to upload a pic into my profile. Is that still possible. Thanks.



How can I get my profile to update?myspace.com music





Have you re booted messenger since you made changes? For some edit works instantly , for others it takes awhile depending on p c to yahoo I assume.



How can I get my profile to update?www myspaces com myspace.com



you will be able to upload a photo and edit your profile. after editing your profile, you have to click the button "submit" then "exit" and after that it will be changed already. i don't think there is much problem with that unless yahoo is getting weird again this day. but just try it. if not, i can change yours if you like me to do it hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin