Sunday, December 6, 2009

Are there any Myspace Profile Trackers That Actually SHOW WHO VISITED YOUR PROFILE?

I remmber a while ago there were trackers but they only like showed where they lived and thats it. But that was months ago. And I thought it saw one that actually showed WHO visted your profile. Is there a Myspace Profile Tracker that like shows who visited your profile with like a link that links to there profile and shows a picture of the visitor, or somthing like that?



Are there any Myspace Profile Trackers That Actually SHOW WHO VISITED YOUR PROFILE?myspace bulletins





No there is not.



Are there any Myspace Profile Trackers That Actually SHOW WHO VISITED YOUR PROFILE?private myspace myspace.com



Nope not unless they have the same program.
yeah as far as I know all the ones that say that are scams. you put in the HTML or whatever and it just puts a big ad on your page, or posts a bulletin from you with a big ad or something. Sorry! I wish there was something like that though!
Nope. That would be illegal. People have a right to their privacy.
Their are myspace trackers but none of them are 100% accurate. What you should do is use profile counters instead of trackers because profile counters are accurate
None of them work, or at least I heard.
Nope.



You can look at it like this: there are scripts that you can place on a page that would collect the IP address of the visitor, then run a PHP code off of Myspace's servers to determine their Friend ID %26amp; show their profile to you, BUT .. all the codes needed to do that are filtered on Myspace, so it's impossible for any "trackers" to work.



Seeking them is a waste of your time.
I don't think that there are any that tell you exactly but I have Trakzor on my page, didn't send out any advertisements from my page and it tells me when someone has looked at my page. If they have the same program, which most of my friends do, it shows their name and their a link to their page. If they don't have the same program and they leave a comment or a message, I can match the times they have looked at my page to the time Trakzor has and I can see its them. It takes a little work but I know for the most part who is looking at my page. I can even tell how many times my Ex who is not a friend, looks at my page.
This is the best one I know of, and it doesn't put anything on your profile:



http://yuniti.com/myspace/
I use Yunit's tracker for MySpace ( http://yuniti.com/myspace ).



It works perfectly, and is from a legitimate site (look them up on google).



It only works though for people who are also using the tracker.



You know it's legitimate and safe because they DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO ENTER YOUR MYSPACE LOGIN. (you simply copy some HTML code and paste it in your about me)
Try http://www.mysubscribers.info I've had good luck with their tracker. And everyone that's saying "it's illegal" or "they don't exist" don't know what they're talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin