Sunday, December 6, 2009

Profile Pic Help from myspace....?

I see some profiles where the profile pic switches from one pic to the next and I want to do that to my profile.... does anyone know how to do it??? Thanks!



Profile Pic Help from myspace....?plain myspace





you need to find a program that does .gif animation



EximiousSoft is one I used from download.com



Profile Pic Help from myspace....?maps myspace.com myspace.com



Many websites provide these but if you want to use/make your own you're going to have to purchase an image editing programme. (For example PhotoShop Pro). Only using Photo editing programmes can you make these Images. To be honest with you, even if you do buy an image editing programme they are the most confusing pieces software in history. I'm afraid it's the only way though :s... it's hard to make your MySpace looking as good as everyone elses these days isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin