Sunday, December 6, 2009

Reclaim lost Yahoo Public Profile?

I set up another Public Profile for Yahoo Groups, but after creating the ID it wouldn't recognize it under my account. How do I reclaim it as a public profile under my Yahoo ID?



(Twice I created a new public profile identify, but both times it wasn't connected to my ID, and could no longer be created again because the profile name was then already "in use". Arghhhh! Something seems defective with Yahoo's profile-building system.)



Reclaim lost Yahoo Public Profile?myspace.com pets





are you making sure to create the profiles(alias) by first going to your main id account, then click create/or edit profiles? also, you only can have a certain number of them,,,,, im thinking its 7 including your main default id,,,,,,,you might have to delete one,, other then that, maybe they had a glitch , if you are still having problems, then contact them,,, they may can remove the name you used, so that you can use it again,,,,



http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/md/cgi...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin