Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace profile doesn't work!!! NEED HELP!!! please?

my profile won't work on myspace



when it loads the information part will turn white but the background stays.



i have tried deleting all html codes off my profile and still nothing!



i even created a new profile and put all the same information on there exatcly the same and that one worked! so i don't kno what i am doing wrong!



www.myspace.com/xox_leelaa_xox that is my profile if u wanna c it 4 urself even though it is set to private it still does it on that screen.



if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. i would be happy to send u the code i have on there at the moment. i would put it here but there isn;t enough room



Myspace profile doesn't work!!! NEED HELP!!! please?premade myspace





This has happened to me, I know exactly what to do.



Go to the profile editor, and remove all the styles from there



Myspace profile doesn't work!!! NEED HELP!!! please?myspace.comgraphics myspace.com



Okay I gotchya..



Where are you getting these codes from ? I mean where DID you get them from ?



What kind of codes are you wanting ? I can give a list of better sites (Depending on what your wanting). That will NOT do things like that to your profile..



Hm..I really have no clue about why your profile is doing that. Honestly I have never seen anything like that before.



Did you look at your profile before you even placed any codes ? If so what did it look like before ? Normal or you had the same problem ?
as a myspace addict, i may be able to help you.



give me a few minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin