Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How can I change a profile in a group from my personal info to a general profile.?

Myself and 3 co-workers are part of a group. Our profile was set up by me. I want to change our profile so it is a general profile instead of my personal info. Do I have to delete our profile and add a new one? We are not moderators of our group. I want to change our profile name and password.



How can I change a profile in a group from my personal info to a general profile.?girly myspace





You can edit the profiles.



Sign in to your group. Click on "My Account" at top of page.



On the right side of screen, click on Edit/Create Profiles.



Click "Edit" to the right of the profile you want to change.



Toward the top, click on "Edit Profile Information".



Make your changes then scroll down to bottom of page.



Click "Save Changes".



m

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin