Tuesday, December 29, 2009

His dating profile is driving me nuts. What do I do?

I asked a question a while ago. My BF has an active dating profile on line. He has asked for us to be exclusive. He shows me all the "right" stuff. I've met his family and friends. He is seemingly great. BUT....He STILL has his dating profile on - he still checks it. His profile says that he's looking for "dating". I finally got the nerve to ask him about it and he said "don't you trust me? it really is nothing, i answer if someone sends me a message" So I guess I wonder why he needs to receive messages. I don't know what happens between him and his old or new contacts. I understand friendships that he had made before we became an item. This is gonna be a big deal to me, and I am now wondering when and how to bring it up with him again. I'm not THAT jealous of a person. But I feel a bit embarassed to be dating "exclusively" someone who is still online. How do I talk to him about this so that he understands how I feel?



His dating profile is driving me nuts. What do I do?search myspace





That really sucks. The same thing happened to me, I met my bf online and really didn't think about the fact that maybe he didn't take his profile down. Well, a friend saw it, and I FLIPPED. I'm not a jealous person, but I felt like he was advertising himself still. So, he took it down, as he should have. He said the same thing, about friendships and keeping in touch and blah blah blah. Well give them your email if they are sooo your best friends.



His dating profile is driving me nuts. What do I do?good myspace myspace.com



Tell him how you feel, and keep telling him. Loudly and clearly.



Brutally honest communication is the cornerstone of a successful relationship. If he can't grow up and make you his number one priority, then you need to look for someone who can. He may not yet be mature enough to be in a real relationship.
Ask him how he would feel if you were to do it, and if he says that he doesn't care then do it and see what happens.
There's only one way to test your theory. It's not pretty, but it gets it out in the open....Open up a fake profile and message him. See what happens.
Doesn't sound so exclusive to me. Even if he's not dating anyone else, why is he looking? If it's friends he's met before you, and they're just friends, that's one thing. But he doesn't need to remain in the service to communicate with them.
let him know your true feelings i mean if you dont tell him he wont know so if you really want this relationship you need to talk ti him about it if you dont there will be a problem in your relationship further on
you should just tell him that it bothers you and why. be honest and i dont mean girl honest where you "hint" what you want. straight up say it. as for him usin the "dont you trust me" thats a bs line used to put ppl into submission.



if he NEVER checked it nor replied to them i would say think nothing of it. however, you may want to start thinkin of how to support yourself.
I don't blame you for how you're feeling, I'd be flipping out.To me I'd feel he's looking for something better or maybe even has another on the side line.Ask him about it and keeps your eyes and ears open dont let your guard down.
Bluntly, if this guy really felt that you were enough, he wouldn't need this profile. He's keeping it as a backup incase things fall out with you it seems to me, so I'd discuss with him that he either needs to get rid of it... or the relationship is no longer exclusive. He needs to put himself in your shoes and understand that what he is doing is incorrect.
he does not feel as strong for you, if he did, he would delete the profile, my suggestion would be to let him go before you really fall in love with him and get your heart broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin