Sunday, December 6, 2009

How come my 360 profile that i created will not stay put?

my profile goes back to the original profile created when i first signed up with yahoo years ago... i have checked all my settings on the 360 and i can not find anything different. my profile has a link to the 360 but i want people to click my name and profile to see the 360 profile not the original... help me someone



How come my 360 profile that i created will not stay put?myspace.com widgets





This may be a yahoo Glitch.Send in feed back from your 360.



And there are things changing our settings or messing up our settings.



Yahoo is try to update on their services to be able to handle the new web sites , computers and vista ,etc., So they ask us to be patient and they are trying to get things fixed



Send in the feed back so they will look into this.



How come my 360 profile that i created will not stay put?hack into myspace myspace.com



I don't know but I'm having trouble too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin