Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How can I make my profile go back to my original one and not 360?

I cannot delete the 360 profile and I cant add another one UNDER MY account name. I can create another profile and even label it to be the default profile, but I have to use another name, which kind of defeats the purpose. I want other users to be able to check my profile under my screen nam AND i dont want to use the 360 profile. HELP. thank you



How can I make my profile go back to my original one and not 360?wwe myspace





Oh no, that's a shame, I'm still having fun with my 360, but still if you want the original yahoo profile, here's how. Go to http://360.yahoo.com/edit/identity.html and scroll to:



"Yahoo! Identity Display



How do you want to be displayed within Yahoo! 360掳"



and select the First radio button. If you try your profile it should go straight to your default profile rather than your 360. I think if you get in touch with yahoo you can have it deleted but I don't know the procedure. Email them and see if you can find out. Also while you're waiting/if that doesn't work, change all your settings to Private so that way even if you can't delete it, at least no-one else will be able to view it. Hope that helped!



~Ruj x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin