Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I completed my yahoo profile and when i go to yahoo personals it will not let me view profiles.?

When i try to view a profile from yahoo personals it takes me to a page that say i have to finish my profile. But my profile is finished and i have added photo. I am not sure what else i need to do to view yahoo personal profiles.



I completed my yahoo profile and when i go to yahoo personals it will not let me view profiles.?hack myspace





i can't figure yahoo out either. i wish you lucK!



I completed my yahoo profile and when i go to yahoo personals it will not let me view profiles.?fake myspace myspace.com



nearorobin is a fraud, she sais that reply to everyone then votes for herslef so she gets best answer, and you have to confirm it on email. send yahoo something on it, they will send u an activation email.
I am not sure if you have to have a credit card to view other profiles or not. go back and make real sure that everything is filled out one thing you miss could be a box you forgot to check it is probably something real simple. i have done this before

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin