Sunday, December 6, 2009

Yahoo Profiles kicking me over to Photos when trying to edit photo on profile?

I have an old photo on my Yahoo Profile that I would like to update. I go into my profile, click "Edit Photo," and it takes me to the page to upload a new photo and/or delete the existing photo. However, once I choose the photo I want to upload and click on "upload," it kicks me over to the front page of Yahoo Photos and doesn't change the photo on my profile. It does this if I just try to delete the existing photo as well.



Any solutions?



Thanks,



Ashley



Yahoo Profiles kicking me over to Photos when trying to edit photo on profile?stars myspace





I think everyone is having the same problem, but I am not sure about 360 pages. From what I have read Yahoo is well aware of the issue but the reason they do not respond is they simply don't have an answer for you. I haven't been able to change my profile photo ever since Yahoo switched my photo album over to the "new" Yahoo photos.



The directions Yahoo provides are for the old photo albums. I think there are tech issues with the new one this is unresolved.



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/members...



I am not sure but I think the way it's supposed to work is you upload an image into your photo album then select the image to be placed on your profile.



If someone actually gets it to work I'd like to know what they did.



Yahoo Profiles kicking me over to Photos when trying to edit photo on profile?myspace songs myspace.comI am having the same issue. I cannot upload a picture from my HD into my profile. Yahoo please get this fixed ASAP! Report It


I have written Yahoo on 4 different occasions on the edit photo function for 6 months now with a run around answer with no solution. They really need to get it together, im sure someone there gets paid to do a technical job, so lets get with it ! Yahoo is going down hill. Report It


I'm having the same problem, and I'd like to know the answer.
am have the exact same problem. I've written yahoo several times and have yet to get an answer
I am having the same problem too, if anyone figures it out, pls let me know. Yahoo isn't responsive to my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin