Sunday, December 6, 2009

MySpace Profile: Phished or Not?

Beginning last night, I tried to log into MySpace, and it keeps returning a failed log in message. I tried Password Retrieval, and it returned a message that said no account was associated with my email address. Then I checked out my friends' profiles, and while I'm still listed on all of their profiles as a friend, all of my comments have been deleted from ALL of their sites. Of course, I went to my profile via the URL, and my picture is still up, but everything else has been deleted, including all of my friends. Not sure--I checked up on phishing, and it seems as though people are still able to at least log in to change their passwords. I emailed the MySpace people twice today, but I seriously doubt I'll hear back from them any time soon. Any advice? Thanks for your help.



MySpace Profile: Phished or Not?div myspace





ii dont really know about your specific but if your feeling sad right now im going to try and cheer you up



i thought my myspace deid....beause i kudnt logg in anymore. I emailed myspacehelp and they emailed me back. They didnt tell me when they fixed myaaccount....i kinda was messing around and it worked......soooo has nothing to do with ur case...lol



ok uh this is what the story means...They helped me and they will probly help you too



if they do email you....keep checking and trying to logg in



also try to change the email...thats what i did



http://www.myspace.com/Modules/Help/Page...



fill out the form that is after the 6th bullet point....



MySpace Profile: Phished or Not?new myspace myspace.com



sounds like it has been phished.



this happened to my friend 2.



the password and eveything.



she just created a new one.--airyn?
It does kind of sound like someone logged into your account. Whether it is phished, or possibly someone doesn't like you and deleted your account. Either way, you should get a new one. Myspace is cool [: [oh btw, i didn't mean anything by the someone doesn't like you, i'm sure you're a likeable person.] sorry :S
That happened to a few of my friends too. If you ever get a page that says "You must be logged in to do that!" when you are sure you already logged in, then look at the URL. If it's not myspace, then report it that site. It's a fake login scam.
maybe a lil bit
Need any help about myspace,visit the below site. You may see more information in http://www.MyspaceDogDog.com
You've been hacked! I've no idea what phishing is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin