Sunday, December 6, 2009

I want to keep a profile name from 1 accnt, but transf it to another Y accnt?

I have two Yahoo email accounts. #1 is my main accnt (yahoo mail plus), and #2 (yahoo mail) was used for friends. I want only #1 email account, so I want to delete my #2 email account. (I orginally used a stupid name as the default name on that account, and can't change it..so I want to delete the email accnt). BUT I like my PROFILE" ID name on #2 email account, and I WANT to KEEP THAT PROFILE NAME. How can I transfer #2 "PROFILE" NAME over to my #1 Yahoo ID account, without deleting the profile name and waiting 90 days? I do not want to lose #2 profile name..too many friends email me using that profile name. HELP...Thank you..thank you



I want to keep a profile name from 1 accnt, but transf it to another Y accnt?maps myspace.com





Sorry you cannot transfer names from one account to another and you cannot combine accounts. Yahoo doesnt offer that option yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin