Sunday, December 6, 2009

Switching profile from active to inactive?

Apparently this is necessary to make my profile appear offline which will supposedly add it to the profile list in my IM window and hopefully allowing me to use that profile name in the chatrooms instead of my e-mail as my profile name. However I can't figure out how to do this. Can anyone tell me or tell me if there is some other way to change the name that shows up when I enter a yahoo chatroom so it won't be my e-mail address. Thanks.



Switching profile from active to inactive?layouts for music myspace





On your Yahoo Messenger, click the "Messenger" button. Then click "My Profiles". Here you can choose which profile you want to be active or inactive. But you have to be aware that your primary profile will always be active.



Switching profile from active to inactive?view myspace myspace.com



Have you looked at My Profiles from the General tab on Yahoo Messenger main window ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin