Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Centering my profile.?

i hid everything on my myspace profile.



except my about me section,



my plan is to just have a big comment box right in the middle of my profile.



right now my about me is on the left side of my profile,



i need a code to make the comment box right in the middle of my profile.



pleaase hellpppp.



Centering my profile.?myspace quizzes





Just put the html code %26lt;center%26gt; *comment box html code* %26lt;/center%26gt;



hope this helps (:



if you want to center anything else, just put anything you want to center [in the order you want] in between the code



Centering my profile.?funny myspace myspace.com



This will make the whole profile centered just place it at the very bottom of your heroes section. And I tested before so it works perfect. Hope I helped!! Code below



%26lt;style%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin