Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Y! Answers profile...?

I want to change my Y! Answers profile picture. I went to my Y! 360 to change my main picture of a Simple Plan live pic. to a My Chemical Romance group pic. I went to edit my photos, and put the MCR group pic as my primary photo. I saved the settings and on my 360 page... it showed the MCR pic as the main photo.



I then went to my Y! Answers profile. I went to the edit my profile (or settings which ever...) and when I went to the picture part, It didn't display the MCR picture. It displayed the old Simple Plan pic. I want to use the main picture on my Y! 360 page... (it's a group pic of MCR I got off the net.)



I logged off Y! all together and tried it again...the 360 and Answers part. It still didn't work.



Why won't my Y! Answers profile display my new Y! 360 picture instead? I like the MCR one better, that's why I want to use it.



Y! Answers profile...?myspace commentes





There are often delays with this feature. Please see my past answer on this subject here:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Y! Answers profile...?myspace images myspace.comGreat. You're welcome. Thanks for voting! Report It


Many people are having the same problem. There is currently a problem with 360 photo changes.



?
I don't have a 360 account but others who do have said that sometimes it just takes awhile for the pic you've chosen from 360 to update and show up here. No one seems to know why.
I dunno, maybe yahoo is messed up again?
Could be that they want to check it out before it goes on. May take 24 hours. That's what I think anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin