Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How do you switch from the old profile to the 360?

I have created a 360 profile. I had one of the old style profiles before. I have activated the url for the 360 profile in my settings and the page is active. However whenever anyone clicks to view my profile they see the old one instead of the new 360 profile. Does anyone know what I need to do to have my 360 profile come up when someone checks my profile instead of the old profile?



Thanks



How do you switch from the old profile to the 360?cool myspace





Go to your 360 page and click on SETTINGS. Then in BASIC INFO scroll down to where it says YAHOO IDENTITY DISPLAY. Choose either the 2nd OR the 3rd option and click save. Now it will take people to your 360 profile instead of your OLD profile.



How do you switch from the old profile to the 360?blocked myspace myspace.com



Go to your edit my photo and click on the photo you want to be the primary photo and you can change your photo also in your answer page by edit my profile and click on the photo you want as primary there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin