Sunday, December 6, 2009

I updated my yahoo profile but when I select my profile on messenger it shows my old profile. Why?

If I high-light my profile in the messenger menu it pulls up my old profile .I've tried deleting my profile and address info and re-adding it but nothing seems to work. If I search my profile or go to my account it shows the updated version but I cant pull it up in messenger, why?



I updated my yahoo profile but when I select my profile on messenger it shows my old profile. Why?myspace generators





I suggest a fresh install of Yahoo! Messenger. First, a fresh install will ensure you have the latest build of Yahoo! Messenger. Also, a reinstall will write over any Messenger files that may have become corrupt and causing this profile issue. There are two versions of Yahoo! Messenger available. Yahoo! just launched Yahoo! Messenger version 8.0, which includes plug-ins, integration of Yahoo! 360, Soundtrack, and Soundboard. For version 8, just go to http://messenger.yahoo.com, click on the 鈥楪et it Now鈥?button, and follow the installation process. If you are not ready for the beta, just click on the 鈥楪et version 7.5鈥?link located directly under the 鈥楪et it Now鈥?button to get the current version, version 7.5.



I updated my yahoo profile but when I select my profile on messenger it shows my old profile. Why?fun myspace.com myspace.com



I think yahoo has gone haywire when they seemed to crash all over the world last week and forgot to tell anyone .



At least you`ve got im working properly again !!!! even with reinstalls mine is still not right
Why ask Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin