Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My profile picture keeps vanishing!!! Why??

I uploaded a picture of myself to use, since I didn't want to use one of the cartoon avatars. And my picture uploaded fine, and when I was at Answers yesterday the pic was up the whole time, no problem.



But today, when I look at my profile, where my pic should be it says 'image temporarily unavailable'. And I check my answers to questions to see if my picture is there... it sometimes is, sometimes isn't. When I refresh the page, the pic usually comes back.



When I go to edit profile and select 'use yahoo 360 picture', it seems fine, until I answer a question... and then it goes back to no image. When I check my profile AGAIN, it says that there IS no yahoo 360 image (even though there really is...)



I need help! I don't know what's going on! Can anyone help a girl in distress???



My profile picture keeps vanishing!!! Why??myspace games





It seems that yahoo has a glitch today ! I had to change to this one because my pic and my name were gone !



Edit Your pic is back !



My profile picture keeps vanishing!!! Why??big brother myspace myspace.com



That has been happening to me too, maybe it's a problem with Yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin