Sunday, December 6, 2009

Profile Names & their profile?

I saw someones profile name,how do I find their profile and how old they are and some info on them ? like the things they like the things they don't like and abouve all%26gt; "are they married"? how do I find out without them knowing what it is that I'm doing so they do not feel affended in anyway.



Let me know as soon as you recieve this,THANKS IN ADVANCE ! HAVE a great day.



SongWriterSinger Debbie



Profile Names %26amp; their profile?my myspace





Just like this:



http://profiles.yahoo.com/songwritersing...



Just put their profile name after the slash. Keep in mind, however, that few people actually put any details in their profile.



Profile Names %26amp; their profile?myspace bulletins myspace.com



You should be able to double click on their profile name and go right to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin