Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I need help with MySpace profile ?! PUUHLEASE!?

I am trying to change a couple of things on Myspace Profile.... everytime I go to get a new layout or what not I find one but it has all these banners and click here links.....hate it! Where or what can I do to customize my profile to where I don't have any of that? Also I've been to some peoples profiles where they have pics added on to their page and you can't click on it to be directed to Photobucket or Imageshack how can I add things on my profile disabling the clicking? THANKS!



Ex: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



I need help with MySpace profile ?! PUUHLEASE!?myspace background





Learn a little html programming and you can get around that problem. Try the link I provided below for more info.



I need help with MySpace profile ?! PUUHLEASE!?flash myspace myspace.com



usually at the very bottem of the code it will have %26lt;a...significant code...%26lt;/a%26gt; and in there would be like the words on the banner and like very bottem or very upper right, just delete that and they'll be gone
u can go to createblog.com



has a lot of layouts and divs and things u can do..divs are easy to make if ur good wit html
Well you can get an image code (for the second problem) and just insert the url where appropriate.



or you could go here to skem9.com. I use it and at the bottom of the code you can take out the url link (it's small anyways) cause it's easy to find. (go to generators) or look for codes that hide friends/contact tables %26amp; look for contact buttons.
Use the embed code, I also highly suggest that u DO NOT currently edit ur profile for at least 30 minutes, cuz lots of people r having problems with accounts when they do so to avoid this don't edit ur profile quite yet, i know it's none of my business telling u when to edit and when not too, it's just I don't want urs getting messedup like mine did
Go to myspace.com -%26gt; Forums -%26gt; Myspace -%26gt; Customizing -%26gt; Post a Topic



Type in a summary of your question in the subject box (be specific, they hate when you don't address the question in the subject of the post) and ask. The people in those forums respond pretty quickly and always know what they're talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin