Sunday, December 6, 2009

Searching for myspace profile?

When I first set up my myspace page I used my real name in my profile. After a few weeks I decided it would be better if I would take out my last name for privacy reasons. Now I only have my first name in my profile but if I do a search with my first and last name it still finds my profile. How long does it take for myspace to update the search database? My last name is no where to be found in my profile so I am assuming that they have not updated the search database? My profile is private but when you do a search it still shows your pic, location, age, ect.



Searching for myspace profile?good myspace





idk y but even if it is private and it come up in a search it will always show your picture and where u live.



and u should not put where you really live

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin