Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Friendster Profile Problem?

Yesterday, my profile was good.



Now, it's already bad.



I have a problem on my profile...



I want all the boxes be transparent.



...see my profile at www.friendster.com/karldavid



Friendster Profile Problem?skinny myspace





Do you use the new friendster profile update provide by friendster?Your profile is okay no problem.If you want your boxes to be transparent you must find a code(CSS)



Friendster Profile Problem?adult myspace myspace.com



hey same here....



I also dunno why..



I want all the boxes to b transparent...
I used to have that same problem until I discovered that there are profile editors on the web. They create CSS profile for you. Which all aspects are decided on your own, th colours, the fonts, the transparent boxes...



All you have to do is go to: www.friendster-tweakers.com



Go to tools, and then click on friendster editor



Generate your CSS code, copy it, and paste it to that second empty box in the edit profile section. Save it, and Tada!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin