Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MYSPACE profile - how can i make it less stretched?

how can i get rid of this blank gap on my myspace:



http://i30.tinypic.com/b61oau.jpg



( ^ the profile)



theres also that big '2003-2007myspace.com all rights reserved' bit stretching my profile, is there any way of getting rid of that, and basically making my profile a whole lot less stretched?



btw i used codes to hide the about me/whoidliketomeet/contacttable/etc



MYSPACE profile - how can i make it less stretched?myspace background





Don't use the code that plasticun does provide,



about half of the time, the ad it will hide.



to ditch "all rights reserved", along with the grey,



use the code that I point to, and it will go away.



http://views-under-construction.blogspot...



But as for the space, that you want to see gone,



The cause I can guess, but I could be wrong.



Without seeing your page, I can only guess why,



And give you some code, that you might want to try.



%26lt;style%26gt;



table table br {display:none;}



table table table br {display:block;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



OR



%26lt;style%26gt;



table.profileInfo {margin-bottom:-100px;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



but if you want proper help, a picture won't do,



You actual profile provides more of a clue.



MYSPACE profile - how can i make it less stretched?flash myspace myspace.com



I'm not sure you can,Thats a common problem i have with making layouts.



Try this code for the bottom thing.



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



table tr td div div {display:none;}



table tr td div font {display:none;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;
I had basically the same problem. What you can do is put this code at the end of your about me section:



html td.text td.text table table td img {width:260px;}



Just put it in between the style tags and change the width to 80px. This should help you, it helped me. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin