Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Myspace profile editor background help! please!?

Ok, I had a pretty blue background on my myspace profile and I used myspace profile editor to get it there...but now I pasted a code in my edit profile thingy majiggy for a hearts layout i got from a site but the blue background still shows...how do I get rid of it? : /



Myspace profile editor background help! please!?tiny myspace





you have to go back through the editor on myspace. and reset it all if you are using layout codes.



Myspace profile editor background help! please!?celebrities myspace myspace.com



http://abrax.us/bbz/ClearingOutMyspaceEd...
UMM..DiD YOU CLEAR UP THE COLOR BACKGROUND SECTiON?



IF YOU SEE A COLOR CODE AROUND BACKGROUND COLOR THAT MEANS YOU DiD NOT.



ALSO. MAKE SURE YOU DONT HAVE OTHER CODES iN THERE FOR YOUR BACKGROUND. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin