Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How do i change my profile age so i can get on to it?

I let my younger brother use my yahoo account because he needed it for whatever stupid reason he did and he changed my profile age to 17 (that's what it said). When i saw that, i was trying to update my profile so that it would show my true age, i changed all the information to MY information as well (changed the age to 22). When it said would i like to make my profile an adult profile, i checked it off. Then when i tried to view my profile it said i couldn't view it because it was an adult profile and i had to be over 18 or 21 or something to view it. Any ideas whats wrong or how i can change it so it says i am 22? PLEASE HELP!



How do i change my profile age so i can get on to it?myspace graphics





create a new one.



How do i change my profile age so i can get on to it?real world myspace myspace.com



sure your....."22"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin