Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace profile snoop?

i got profile snoop to see who's looking at my profile and i can see how many times and at what times my profile was looked at but i can't see who looked at it. i really want to know who is looking at it because it gets looked at more often than i thought. so does profile snoop not show or is there something else i can do???! thanks



Myspace profile snoop?small myspace





Profile snoop sucked for me. It will only allow you to see others who HAVE profile snoop, so it does no good since half the people out there don't have it. I can't think of any program yet that actually does a good job. I too really want to know who's been looking at my profile without having to have some product. I personally think it's Myspace's job to give it to us. Xanga has footprints, and it's free.. but no one really uses Xanga. Another nice thing about it is that you can make it so that only people logged in can see y our account, therefore, you see everyone's footprints. I say make a petition to Myspace to make this availiable to it's users. It should be their job.



Myspace profile snoop?myspace text myspace.com



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
i heard alot of those dont really work but i dont know, try googling it
this called invasion of privacy and is illegal in the usa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin