Tuesday, December 29, 2009

HELP!! MYSPACE BAND PRoFiLE!! HOW TO HIDE THE COMMENTS!! I'M GOING CRAZY SOMEONE PLEASE HELP??

I just made a band profile on myspace to put my favorite music. But i have some nousy people and since you can't put the band profile private only the pictures, i would like to hide my comments and add in a comment box. I know how to add the comment box, move the music player, hide info, but i want to hide the comments, thats all i need. I've been looking for hours non stop and i can't find anything. Is there anybody that can give me some useful information that can actually help me. I have a lot of haters out there that i'm tryin to keep out of my business, and a lot of people write to me in the band profile. I have a regular myspace profile if anyone tries to give me that answer. But if anybody can find anything to help me, you don't know how grateful i would be to you. O0o and thanks for reading... i know i wrote a lot sorry...



HELP!! MYSPACE BAND PRoFiLE!! HOW TO HIDE THE COMMENTS!! I'M GOING CRAZY SOMEONE PLEASE HELP??emo myspace





Place this code in "Who I'd Like To Meet":



%26lt;div style="position:relative; height:400px; overflow:hidden; border:0px;"%26gt;%26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;td%26gt;%26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;...



Hope this helps,



GK



HELP!! MYSPACE BAND PRoFiLE!! HOW TO HIDE THE COMMENTS!! I'M GOING CRAZY SOMEONE PLEASE HELP??sexy myspace myspace.com%26lt; style %26gt;.friendscomments {DISPLAY:NONE;VISIBILITY:HID... /style %26gt; Report It


thers 3 ssupuh fabulouse words u got to remember when using html (myspace is html)



%26lt;img src"(texthere)"%26gt;



%26lt;a href"(textherenoparenthisis)"%26gt;(motext here)%26lt;/a%26gt;



%26lt;style (this is ur background and ****)
%26lt;div style="position:relative; height:400px; overflow:hidden; border:0px;"%26gt;%26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;td%26gt;%26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;...



put that code at the bottom of "i'd like to meet" and change the number depending on the amount of comments showing. you may have to make it bigger or smaller. just work with it a bit, and you can change it. i hope this helps.



we were all like this before, u just gotta ask [:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin