Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How do I erase my profile picture?

You know your profile at profiles.yahoo.com/________ (name of your user ID)



I go there (to profiles.yahoo.com), then press "view my profiles"... I go to "Edit" and I can edit my profile information, but not my picture... how strange is that? When I push the "edit my current picture", it takes me to my yahoo photos. When I try to "choose a picture from our gallery", it says "Restricted Access. Sorry" You cannot access this account, as you are not the owner" I kinda don't get it... how can I not be the owner? I don't want my photo there anymore... can I fix that somehow? Please let me know.



How do I erase my profile picture?scroll boxes for myspace





go to your profile page itself and at the top, go to you photo and select not to use your photo or choose another one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin