Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I looked up my profile in Yahoo member directory, and I am not listed there.. It should be listed in

I changed some information in my Yahoo member profile some time back, and went to see if my profile, or email address showed up when others did a people search or member profile search for me. It didn't.....? I have checked the box to have my yahoo ID, and profile searchable in my Profile Options page. How do I get my email or Yahoo ID to show up in the Yahoo People Search???????? Thanks



I looked up my profile in Yahoo member directory, and I am not listed there.. It should be listed in directoryprivate myspace





To add or remove your profile from the Yahoo! Member Directory, go to My Profiles. Click the "Edit" link next to the name you want to add. On the profile's edit page, click the "Edit Profile Information" link in the yellow edit bar, then scroll down that next edit page that shows up. Check the box next to "Add this profile to Yahoo!'s searchable Member Directory." If you want to remove your profile from the directory, uncheck the box.



Click the "Finished" button to put your change into effect. Your profile will be added or removed within 24 hours.



Adding your profile to the searchable Member Directory is your choice. However, even if you are not listed in the directory, people can still view your profile in Yahoo! Chat, Message Boards, or in other features. In other words, anything you add to a profile should be considered publicly viewable.



I looked up my profile in Yahoo member directory, and I am not listed there.. It should be listed in directorymyspace surveys myspace.com



There is a problem with Yahoo! Member Directory right now, but you can add your ID to the end of the link below (without a space between the URL and your ID), and just your ID, not the @yahoo.com. Put it in your address bar and click go or press enter and you should be able to view your profile.



http://profiles.yahoo.com/



Your profile



http://profiles.yahoo.com/christymc001
If you have been off of your isp and have a new window there is a program malfunction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin