Sunday, December 6, 2009

AIM profile help??

uhmmm ok



so i was editing my profile



and i clicked save



and then i realized i forgot to put something in



and when i got to the profile screen it was blank



i could still look at my profile with the stuff in it (bcuz i am on my own buddy list. =] )



but there was NOTHING in the edit profile box thing. i waited for like 5 minutes and it didnt show up.



has this happened to anyone else????



or is it my computer???



~thx %26lt;33



AIM profile help??kids myspace





Yep...thats happened to me before when I first got AIM...just either trying editing it again or rebooting your computer and it should work..and if it doesnt try contacting me at Skoolofloverocks@yahoo.com



AIM profile help??premade myspace myspace.com



you might have pressed clear info, or somehow deleted it.



You might have to do it again.
It happens to my computer all the time just re type it and try it again. and i do the same thing - have myself on my buddy list. or try to delete yorself from your buddy list then re add yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin