Sunday, December 6, 2009

Deleted profile help?

Everyone right now is experiencing some problem with there xbox with either slow sign in or no account recovery or even not able to make a new account. I was at my friends house last night figured I would recover my profile to play some rockband and get some easy achievments. I started to recover it then about 1/8 in it said " Xbox live signup is currently unavailable " so i said okay w/e I don't need G's i got 13k. Go home sign in to my account it says the profile was not fully recovered so i try to recover it same thing. So then i delete my profile ( not items ) and then try to recover it again same thing. Then i call support ( 18004myxbox ) and talk to somone who says that they have all of these traffic problems and such and in 2-24 hours they will have it fixed. I just need to know one thing since i didn't delete my items just profile will my saved games still be on my account because if not then i might just have to kill somone if i just deleted all of my saved games and Gamerpnts



Deleted profile help?adult myspace





Guys, don't bother to call the Xbox Customer Support group because they are having a server maintenance/update right now.



But, you may try troubleshooting it on your own by doing the following:



1. Powercycle all device (Turn off everything, unplug everything from the power source. Plug them back in after 30 seconds)



2. Test Xbox Live connection (should be Xbox Live connected and NAT is Open)



3. Deleted profile from Hard Drive



4. Clear Hard Drive cache (Go to System, select Memory, press Y to see Device Options,X,X,left bumper,right bumper,X,X,A)



5. Try recovering the gamertag



If this fails, retry after next year.



Note: Don't try to ask for a refund. The Gold subscription is not refundable.



FYI: Check SERVICE STATUS here: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/?WT.sv...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin