Sunday, December 6, 2009

How do I change the profile name that appears when i send someone an instant message?

I use different profile names in messenger when I talk to different people, but if I initiate the conversation then it always shows up as my main profile that is sending the message, rather than one of the additional profiles i have created under my main, or default, profile. If they start by instant messaging one of my other profiles, then it appears as if that profile is answering them back.



How do I change the profile name that appears when i send someone an instant message?funny videos myspace





on the top right click messenger then click contact detail, there you will see your name, backspace and put another name



How do I change the profile name that appears when i send someone an instant message?myspace commentes myspace.comso simple and so easy, thank you very much hugsssssssssssss Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin